Shipping and Returns
Standard shipping is UPS Ground.
- Please allow 10-14 business days for delivery. Artwork is packaged for safety and protection during shipping by a professional shipping company. Large items may be crated for additional protection.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. All items are individually hand made and shipped directly to us for final inspection before being shipped to you.
Fine Art Prints:
- Please allow 10-14 business days for delivery. Canvas prints can take up to 3 business days before they are completed and ready to ship.
Our return policy lasts 10 days on all products except for Fine Art Prints and those exempt as mentioned below. For Fine Art Prints we must be notified within 72 hours of receipt of reports of damage during shipping. If the afore mentioned number of days or hours have gone by since your purchase was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Original Paintings must be in the same condition as they were received without damage and in their original packaging.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Books with obvious signs of use
- Original Paintings with obvious signs of damage not caused during shipping
- CDs and DVDs which have been opened
- Any item that is returned more than 10 days (or 72 hours for Fine Art Prints) after delivery
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned and those include:
- Gift cards
- Digital downloads to include music, video lessons, e-books and etc.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (765) 413-5388.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com or call us at (765) 413-5388.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
To return your product, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (765) 413-5388.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.